Hi, I’m Ahmed Lamkanfi. I started as a PhD student since September 2009 at the LORE (Lab On Reengineering) research group under the supervision of Serge Demeyer.
My Research Interests
- Mining Software Repositories
- Text Mining
- Requirements Engineering
- Empirical software engineering
- Our paper “Happy Birthday! A trend analysis on ten years’ worth of MSR papers” has been accepted at the Mining Software Repositories conference!
- Our paper “The Eclipse Defect Tracking Data Set: a Genuine Data Set for Mining Bug Information” has been accepted at the Mining Software Repositories conference!
- Our paper “Predicting Reassignments of Bug Reports — an Exploratory Investigation” has been accepted at the 17th European Conference on Software Maintenance and Reengineering conference!